I’m Kaitlan Huckabone, a student in Rhetoric and Communication Design, part of the English department at the University of Waterloo (Ontario, Canada). This blog is set up as part of the course requirements for Game Studies and Game Design, in which for several months I write a blog themed around some aspect of video games, gaming culture, the video game industry, etc. I chose morality in video games. More details can be found in my first post. I can be reached by sending me an email.
- RT @ChristmasBureau: #yeg Less than 3 hours to get bids in on some amazing items. #yegsunauction bit.ly/1x74JCv @CathSocServeAB @Th… 3 years ago
- Once again I run out of tickets before I run out of food I want to try. You're too delicious, #TasteOfEdmonton! 3 years ago
- In a sign of either my country or Ontario upbringing, I had never heard of bagging one's grass clippings before coming to Edmonton. 3 years ago
- Subject-verb agreement, bane of my nitpicky existence 3 years ago
- Also, that last tweet has some ca-razy grammar that I am just too tired to deal with right now. 3 years ago